So iFixIt managed to get their hand dirty with iPhone5, here are some geek details before you get to see iPhone5 in naked, I mean teardown.
- Apple A6 Application processor
- Skyworks 77352-15 GSM/GPRS/EDGE power amplifier module
- SWUA 147 228 is an RF antenna switch module
- Apple 338S1077 Cirrus audio codec
- Triquint 666083-1229 WCDMA / HSUPA power amplifier / duplexer module for the UMTS band
- Avago AFEM-7813 dual-band LTE B1/B3 PA+FBAR duplexer module
- Skyworks 77491-158 CDMA power amplifier module
- Avago A5613 ACPM-5613 LTE band 13 power amplifier
- Qualcomm PM8018 RF power management IC
- Hynix H2JTDG2MBR 128 Gb (16 GB) NAND flash
- Apple 338S1131 dialog power management IC
- Apple 338S1117 Elpida memory MCP for LTE
- STMicroelectronics L3G4200D (AGD5/2235/G8SBI)
- Murata 339S0171 Wi-Fi module
- STMicroelectronics LIS331DLH (2233/DSH/GFGHA) three-axis linear accelerometer
- Texas Instruments 27C245I touch screen SoC
- Broadcom BCM5976 touchscreen controller
- Qualcomm MDM9615M LTE modem
- RTR8600 Multi-band/mode RF transceiver, the same one found in the Samsung Galaxy S III
So the teardown:
If you prefer to read it on iFixIt website, here is the link: iPhone 5 TeardownSo what do you think about the naked, ahem, I mean teardown of iPhone5?
Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)