Why do we want to downgrade when we supposedly upgrade the OS? Sometime it might be loosing the root, sometime it might be buggier than we thought, and some might don't like the new OS. For whatever reason, downgrade sometime is the only option.
So here is the method:
- download any GB custom rom, copy to your sdcard
- download jBroid Kernel Cleaning, copy to yout sdcard
- download AbyssNote v4.2 kernel, copy to your sdcard
- download CF LPY kernel, EXTRACT zImage and copy to you sdcard.
- Mobile Odin, flash zImage
- reboot to CWM recovery
- flash jBroid Kernel Cleaning
- flash AbyssNote v4.2 kernel
- reboot recovery
- flash new GB custom rom
- flash new kernel (if you prefer other than AbyssNote kernel)
- FULL WIPE
For the full thread, go to this:
Warning: for International Samsung Galaxy Note only
Warning: you might brick your Samsung Galaxy Note in the process, be careful and I am not responsible if anything bad happen to your Samsung Galaxy Note.
Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: XDA forum