Tuesday, April 10, 2012

How to Download Docs from Scribd for Free!

Too many roundups could be boring, so I delayed this post for Apr11.
Some of the time we found a PDF or document that we want to print on Scribd, Scribd however now is only allow viewing online only. If you want to download, you have to pay. Sigh. I just can't simply print screen for 90 over pages right?

Okay I found a website that allow us to download Scribd documents for free.

Scribd Document Downloader

Just paste the address of the Scribd and click download.

The only drawback is the document will be call document.pdf, document.xxx. Just rename, and that's it. The PDF/doc is your to print.

DO take note that this action might be illegal at some country. Don't say I didn't warn you. :P


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I google it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another way to download from scribd.com by third party tool here:

http://scriload.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........