All free users of AT&T Locker should be getting 5GB only, but no file size limit. If register now, you can get free upgrade to 50GB
So how to get the free 50GB?
1. Register at AT&T Locker
2. Wait for the confirmation email to reach your inbox/gmail/etc. Click on the link in the email to activate your AT&T Locker account. Check the spam folder if you can't find it in the inbox after a while.
3. After the confirmation done, click on "Account Setting" on top right side [next to "Logout"].
4. Click on "My Plan" to expand the menu. Be patient, it might take a while to refresh. [Some might getting email address not being confirm yet, go back to Step 2].
5. You should see "Current Plan" is 5GB only. Click on the button "Upgrade Plan".
6. Click on the "50GB Limited Time Offer", click "Continue", wait for it [coz it is slow], and click "Confirm" or "Okay" or something like that [coz I forgot what was it :P]
7. Go back to "Account Setting" and click "My Plan" again, you should see 50GB now.
The AT&T Locker home page never mention how long this offer last, so act now to secure another free 50GB of online storage. :)
p/s: mobile apps available for iOS and Android. Search for AT&T Locker in apps store.
p/s 2: the service still new, so expect to have bugs from time to time.
Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote this!