Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chocolate that is longer

Alright alright, I am no fan of phone with customized OS since I got myself on WinMo. I like to customize things, like what I did with my HTC Touch (I turned off the Touch Flo, use TouchOne and S2U2). Anyway, it is good to have free phone! Nuffnang is having a contest for top 3 most creative posts to win an LG Chocolate phone (BL40), what can I lose? I could give it to my wife, she wanted to change her phone, but we couldn’t find a reason yet, because her Nokia 1600 still kicking, hahaha.

Anyway, let’s see what this longer Chocolate has:
- 2G (including GPRS and EDGE) and 3G, Bluetooth
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g (smart phone with no wifi is a dump idea, hohoho)
- 128 x 51 x 10.9 mm with 129g (it is long lo……)
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors (WinMo currently still can’t go to 16M colors)
- 354 x 800 pixels, 4.01 inches (very flat screen lo)
- S-Class Touch UI (Mercedes? :P)
- Muti-touch (like iPhone lo……)
- Dolby Mobile sound enhancement (er…… Dolby on the go? How good is it when you at wet market?)
- 3.5 mm audio jack (very good)
- 1.1 GB internal storage, with extension via microSD up to 32 GB
- 5MP camera, 2560 x 1920 pixels, Schneider-Kreuznach (how to pronounce this???) optics with LED flash
- Second camera for video call (phone without second camera is a fake 3G phone, okay?)
- FM transmitter (interesting, music player for my car?)
- Got GPS! (But how good is the map support/update?)
- TV out (HD or not?)

Geek, check out the spec here:
http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_bl40_new_chocolate-2916.php

So people want to be stylist, go get one.
Nuffnang, give one for me for my wife as valentine day’s gift, okay?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........