Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Citibank Malaysia did it again!

Today I went to login into Citibank Malaysia online website to pay my electricity and phone bills, however it keep on log me out after I successfully login and try to click to look at statement. After 3 times of trying, then call to the Citibank. The lady told me they were doing some maintainance last night and this login/logout thing will happen. HUH? Why don't you put a notice in the website main page to tell your customer that this is happening? Wasted my time to login, login and login! Citibank Malaysia did it again!

see my other post:
http://outdatedpenanguncle.blogspot.com/2009/09/citibank-malaysia-service-is-getting.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........