Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Samsung Omnia 7

Samsung never fail to deliver its flagship smartphone that carry "Omnia" name. This video (after the jump) is super long ~13mins, with no sound. Nice! But......



One of the thing that I don't like WP7 is lack of switching between multitask jobs. Come on MS, Steve already make the multitask working on his iPhone (yes, it is working now, but not perfect!)
I am a heavy Windows (I mean PC), hence I do expect multitasking on my smartphone as well, just like my HTC Touch Elfin (WM6.1). Even though this Elfin is very slow (yes, 200MHz!), but I just love the multitasking.

1 comment:

free ipads no catch said...

Thanks so much for sharing some information about this omnia 7. So glad to read over this one; be back for more readings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........