Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Design game for iPhone iPad Mac PC PPC and many more

How would you like to create or design game for iPhone or iPad or Mac or PC or PPC or etc platform? I heard  to write an apps for iPhone/iPad would need software that costs hundreds if not thousands. I just bump into a software that allow you to create games not only for iPhone/iPad but for PC and Mac. More info after the jump......


If you don't know how to start, you can download the software and also some demo and try it out first. The website also have step-by-step tutorial for you to follow and create your own game. Who knows, you might create a game that even more popular than Angry Birds.

It is free but the website also offer licensed version: Express license for US$99/year or Professional license for US$1499/year. Excuse me, I am just going with free version for now. Unless you are really into writing game and want to make money out of it, I would suggest you go with free version for now.

So now head down to http://game-editor.com to download the software.

Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
picture source:  game-editor.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........