Sunday, May 13, 2012

How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

XDA forum is always full of experts and geniuses, I wish I can as good as them or at least 10% maybe?

XDA Forum Moderator and Developer ShenYe showed us how to root the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Before that, he did the unboxing of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 until time 3:27.
If you only interested on the root, jump to time 3:27.


Happy rooting. XDA and I are not responsible if you brick your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. :P
Back up first! Root at your own risk!


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: XDA Forum

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........