Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How good is Yahoo Answers?

What do you do when you have a question and you want an answer right away? You google it right? Well, few years back, before google take over yahoo, we use "yahoo" it. :P

Anyway, sometimes I got google to show me some yahoo! answer or some other forums. But how reliable of these yahoo! answer and forums?

See example here, the questions was "Can i get help rebooting my computer?"

And one of the answer came out like this:
There even 6 thumbs up for that answer! OMG! :D


p/s: if your friends don't know how to google it, let me show you how. :)


Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :) 

1 comment:

Mrs Nurul said...

hahahah damn hilarious !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........