Sunday, December 11, 2011

Star Wars vs Star Trek

Oppss...... I think I have used up all my energy to write BlueStacks series (running Android on Windows), now I have no idea what to write. Most probably I will put post a few more stuffs that I think is funny or interesting. Until I find my inspiration...... x-finger.

How is Star Wars vs Star Trek? Read this comic to find out: (Btw, I am Star Wars geek, not Star Trek geek.


Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: www.cracked.com

2 comments:

Adino said...

LOL this is a funny one, thanks for sharing. I'm a Star Wars geek too!

ahsiang said...

@Adino, glad that you like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........