Thursday, October 25, 2012

Infographic: Password

I have been receiving 2 emails from Twitter within a month, stating that my password might have been compromised and asked me to change it. I have already changed it to very difficult to crack, good quality password. But seems like Twitter got problem nowadays.

Anyway, just to share with you an infographic regarding password.

Here are a few tips:
1. don't use words that can be find in dictionary
2. mix capital and small letters, number and special characters

If you have at least 9 characters, and with 2 rules mentioned above, it will takes more than 44 years to crack your password, meaning it will be very very safe.


Time to change your password eh?


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: http://dailyinfographic.com/how-strong-is-your-password-infographic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........