Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Limitation of PUT.IO

Put.IO is a new type of cloud storage that allow users to download torrent files into it. I have introduced put.IO in this post:
How To Download Torrent Without Torrent Client

According to the Dashboard of put.IO, the bandwidth supposedly is unlimited for all users, even for free accounts. I have been using put.IO to download the files that I wanted and unwanted as well just because I am a geek after all. By coincident, I found out that there is a limit of bandwidth after all. See the picture below that I have saw last night:

put.IO limitation on Outdated Penang Uncle blogspot dot com

Looks like I have almost spend all the bandwidth.

Update: Looks like new rules being applied for free users. Bandwidth is limited to 1GB per day.
put.IO limitation on Outdated Penang Uncle blogspot dot com



Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........