Saturday, October 26, 2013

New Type of Lockscreen for Android

I always searching for alternative lockscreen. Recently I have been using LockScreen Free, however sometimes this lockscreen apps will hang because it is not stable yet. Last night I wanted to snap a photo, but it hang at that very moment that I need to turn on the phone.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lockscreen.one.touch.free&hl=en

Today I saw this new LockScreen apps, it is not in Google Play store yet, but I have sign up for it.


In the video it looks promising. But very similar to the lockscreen that we unlock and immediately go to the apps we want to check.


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: wild wild web

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........