Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another good old game - Moonlander

Moonlander, I definitely remember this game during 386/486 time. It might be different people writing this game for PC vs PPC, but the game play is more or less the safe, which is to land your rocket on the moon platform, safely. What else you want to do? :p
For my HTC Touch which has no phone keypad or keyboard, it is much more difficult to control the rocket with just the navigation buttons. I can't really press up and right at same time to keep the rocket from falling to left side, which I can easily do on PC or phone/PPC with keypad. Therefore my high score until today still sucks. :P For those smart phone/PPC with keypad, it will be a lot more fun to play.

Anyway, this game is a free game. And pretty damn small, so please enjoy yourself killing some time with this game while waiting for some one or something, you know what I mean. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........