Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Irfanview is my favourite photo viewer

Irfanview is always my favorite photo viewer. Why? Because it is fast and very light weight. While some photo viewer software claim that they can view so and so format, I don't like most of them trying to take over my Windows settings and boy I hate that. Also you need to pay a fee to use some of them legally.
With less than 10Meg (including additional plug-ins), I can view 99% of the photos and video and flash video using Irfanview. And I always like to see the EXIF data of photo that I view. With just typing "e" while viewing photo with Irfanview, I can see the EXIF instantly!

I am too lazy to print screen, so just go ahead to the Irfanview website to download the latest version 4.3 and install it. Remember to download and install the plug-ins as well.

If you like portable version, download from PortableApps.com.


Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote this, amazing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........