Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Windows 8 Developer Preview

oh... Tuesday again. What shall I should on Tuesday? Another waste time video? Well, depend on what you think, this might be another waste time video. :P
Microsoft hold Windows 8 Developer Preview recently, here is the official highlight from MS.



And recently I just did a survey, even though it didn't said it is from MS, but from the questions it asked, I can tell it most probably from MS.

Btw, you can download this Windows 8 for free:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/home/
Warning: It will wipe out all older version of Windows. Make sure you backup your system first. And this is a one way ticket, meaning you have to reformat the whole system if you want to get back to Windows 7 or older.

Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote most of this post, but video is always from youtube!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........