Saturday, October 8, 2011

Motorola Careers website

The reason for this kind of post is not trying to laugh at people (but if you want, you can laugh as loud as you can :P ).
I am sure these companies hire professional website designers to design the website for them. If not also, they have IT department to do that. So there should not be any obvious mistake. Small mistake is allow, however some huge mistake should not be happen. Unless the IT department is just one man/woman, he or she is the department manager, engineer and office boy/girl, which is unlikely right?

So who is the victim for this post? Motorola!

How did I saw that? My friend forward me the open interview they have recently, so when I look at the website, it is super obvious mistake!

At http://careers.motorolasolutions.com, at bottom, there is option to browser the website in other languages, in this case: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, and Czech. Supposedly......

However, if translating the Chinese one:
http://translate.google.com/#auto|en|%E6%B8%B8%E8%A7%88%E8%8B%B1%E6%96%87%E7%BD%91%E7%AB%99

Why it says "Visit the English website", when it supposedly says "Visit the Chinese website"?

Motorola, please get someone to fix this please.


Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........