Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Online QR code generator

I posted a free QR code Reader for PC (QuickMark) in last post. This software require you to install the software. If you do not want to install any software or you are using company computer/laptop that not being allow to install any software, here is a website that generate QR code for free!

Here is how:
1. Go to this link:
free-2d-barcode-data-matrix-or-qrcode-online-creator

2. Fill in the text or URL to encode in the text box.

3. Choose your preferred encoding type, I chosen QR code.

4. Click "Generate", wait for a while for your QR code to show up.

5. Right click on the barcode and save it to your computer/laptop. Or copy it and paste it directly.

Of course this free service is for personal purpose only, if you want to use it as business, please buy commercial software.

This is Outdated Penang Uncle QR code, I upload it to imgur.com and put it in this blog.


p/s: I found another website also provide free QR code generator. Also it is for personal use.
http://i-nigma.com/CreateBarcodes.html

Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote this and the QR code link is from http://www.wikarski.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........