Sunday, November 18, 2012

[Free] Data Switch Widget for Android

There is a problem with native Android interface (anything older than ICS), you have to click and click and click and click to enable or disable data connection (GPRS/EDGE/3G). I always like my interface on my Windows Mobile, where just 2 clicks and I am on/off the data. I found this widget recently.

For free version, you get to enable/disable data and WIFI respectively.

For Advanced PRO version, which include these features, that going to cost you US$1.26.
- how many minutes in between to turn on data
- how many seconds to allow data turn on before shut it off
- etc.

Anyway, I am only interested for the on/off feature as the widget, that is good enough for me.

The widget that turn on/off data easily:

Okay, only PRO version can set the time:

To install, go to google play:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cb56.dataeasy&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNiNTYuZGF0YWVhc3kiXQ..

Detail of each version at XDA forum:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1960429


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
pix source: google play

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........