Friday, August 14, 2009

Parachute - bring back the good old memories......

I didn't remember I see this game during my childhood, but this game does bring up the memories back then. I was from poor family, only got the chance to see rich friends/cousins that playing their games. It was quite fun to watch the game play. Anyway, this Parachute is to emulate those kind of games. So the game is pretty straight forward, you must catch the parachuters the jumping down from the helicopter. The longer you play, the faster the parachuters come down. That's it. You can find the game from http://app.sj.91.com/game/WM/parachute-4.1.html or other free ppc game web portal.


p/s: oppsss...... :P I onli realize that onli chinese websites has this, sorry for those couldn't read chinese, probably you can google it "Luke Game&Watch Parachute".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........