Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How to counter attack "LIKE" button?

Facebook "LIKE" button is too powerful that Google has to be afraid, so what Google did? They created the "+1" button, and it has been default for all blogspot since blogger owned by Google. Here is the snapshot of my +1 button on this blog. Nice?

You don't need to do anything to enable it, that's why I have Google is desperate already, hehehe. As long as you enabled "Show Share Buttons", +1 button would appear with other sharing button like email, facebook, twitter, etc. :D

Now Google, let me join adsense. :P

Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: me and the WWW

2 comments:

Qoe_Ray said...

nice post bro,hope google can approve your google adsense soon :)
http://kindoftips.blogspot.com/

ahsiang said...

@Qoe_Ray, thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........