Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rare keyboard layout series - 1

Writing blogger post daily is hard, but I still committed to write or just copy and paste some time (okay okay, most of the time :P ).
Lack of ROI as well because nuffnang income is so pathetic, I haven't reach the amount of allowable claim after more than 1 years of adding nuffnang in this blog.

Anyway, I will write something (or copy and paste :P ) no matter how.

We are stuck with QWERTY keyboard in most part of the world. There are also AZERTY, QWERTZ and HCESAR, but they are based on QWERTY. So that's why I said most part of the world use QWERTY keyboard. heheh.

Why QWERTY? I heard the story of inventor of QWERTY just jumble up the key, so that it will stuck less when typing on type writer.

Lets talk about the first rare keyboard layout tomorrow then, the Dvorak layout.

update: the summary of this series, click here!

Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........