Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Attacking Facebook by Anonymous

Anonymous, the famous hacker group is planning an attack on Facebook on Nov 5, 2011. They called it "Operation Facebook". I hope they don't steal the Facebook users' password, otherwise everyone just have to change their password right after the attack. That is what I plan to do after that day. Even though I don't have anything critical to hide on Facebook, but Facebook account nowadays serve as an identity of myself on the world wide web. I would suggest everyone to change your password after the attack.



Btw, if you have not change your Facebook login to be always using https, please do so. It have more protection. And always logout if you are sharing your computer/laptop with your family/friend/etc.

Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: video from youtube and I wrote the rest la.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........