Saturday, April 9, 2011

Don’t open Word attachments in Reading Layout

As my blog title already told you, Outdated Penang Uncle! So I only found out recently how to disable to view in Reading Layout when open Word attachments from emails.


I think most of the people hate Reading Layout of MS Word. Not sure why they would make it a default when open Word attachments from email such as Outlook. So I google it and found out this:

Btw, this is not Outlook fault! That is a Word option.

To change the default to always open the message in the Print Layout:

Word 2003
Open Word-> Tools-> Options-> General-> Un-check "Allow starting in Reading Layout"

Word 2007
Open Word-> Office Logo-> Word Options…-> Popular-> Un-check "Open e-mail attachments in Full Screen Reading view"



Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
Source: google it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........