Friday, December 17, 2010

Table Connect for iPhone - extended screen for iPhone?

Ah...... I am just too outdated, because this Table Connect for iPhone news is out on Oct, and now it is Dec, so you see I am pretty outdated. :P
Anyway, I went to their blog recently and look at their youtube video. It is basically an extended screen for iPhone(?), they even demo playing a game on it on send video.






I wonder is the sensor from the table or you have to stick your iPhone to it so that it can detect your movement?

To know more go to their blog:
http://iphonetable.blogspot.com/

What do you think? What to get one?

Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
Source:

1 comment:

Zein Okeh said...

i like iphone and thanks for share. i also want to try to use extended screen.tblet pc

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........