Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011!

Happy New Year 2011! and Yes, I am back. (no)Thanks to the ever crazy gov, I got extra holiday here today, so I can read and write something for year 2011. So here is a video to cheer you up for 2011.





Get it? :D

I was planning to post this at 12.01AM on Jan 1st, but I was away for too long, and who would read my blog on 12.01AM Jan 1st, 2011? If you are, let me know, I would buy you coffee or bear, but you have to come to Penang :P

What is your resolution for 2011? For me I hope this blog could reach 20k pageview soon! :D Thank you all again for the support! :)


Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
Source: BBC

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........