Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Freeware PPC: Turbo Contact backup

I haven't being writing anything on PPC, coz that platform is going to disappear slowly because of ever growing market share by Android and iOS. But I am still using my HTC Touch Elfin, remember I am Outdated Penang Uncle? ;)
Anyway, I just found a freeware that can backup contact and SIM contact for you.


From the website:
Turbo Contact backup can:
* Save all your contacts to a XML
* Save all your SIM contacts to a XML
* Restore all your contacts from a XML
* Restore all your SIM contacts from a XML
* Delete all your contacts
* Delete all your SIM contacts


I just downloaded it, but haven't try it out yet.

To download, click here.

Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
Source: http://www.turboirc.com/ppc/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........