Friday, October 14, 2011

Free Drawing Apps for your kids (part two)

For part two of Free Drawing Apps for your kids, I am introducing "My Little Artist". Designed for kids, it has a very easy to use interface and it will help children to be creative. Just like Glow, it runs in full screen, so your kids can play with it without the worry of changing your others Windows settings or software accidentally. :)

See this video for some demo:


Nice? Get it from Intel AppUp:
My Little Artist at Intel AppUp

How to get Intel AppUp with out giving up credit card information?
Refer to this posting: Angry Birds Rio free at Intel AppUp
Well, Angry Birds Rio is no free anymore and now is US$4.99 at Intel AppUp, but that are a lot of free apps for you to play/work/utilize with.


Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........