Sunday, April 7, 2013

HTC One Teardown

HTC always make good smartphones, however some blamed the marketing department for not doing the job. I am agree to certain extent. For example, HTC launched HTC One X, One X+, One VX, One S, One V way way before this "HTC One". When I saw the news of the launch, I am sure I have this pass through my mind for 0.0001 second, which is "WTF?".
Apple have iPhone, iPhone 2, iPhone 3, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5.
Samsung have Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4.
You see what I mean? The brand name of HTC One is like a step back which is a sad thing, because it supposedly do or die for HTC.

Anyway, enough for blah blah blah. iFixIt has given 1/10 for HTC One, that is the first time iFixIt gave 1/10 for smartphone, which mean you can never repair a HTC One.



As usual, if you prefer to read it on iFixIt, here is the link:
HTC One Teardown



Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: iFixIt

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........