Tuesday, May 7, 2013

[free game] FruitPunch

I can't really play RPG or strategic games because I will be hook on the games for endless night.
Therefore nowadays I choose casual games where I can finish the game within few minutes just to kick out some boredom.

FruitPunch is the latest game that I am playing now. It is something like tetris, bejewel and with gravity. See the demo video:



Get it from Play Store.

You can help the developer to improve the game at XDA forum:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2245513

However there is a method to choose your game:
http://outdatedpenanguncle.blogspot.com/2013/05/how-to-pick-perfect-game.html

Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: wild wild web!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........