Friday, May 31, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S 4 Unboxed the XDA Way

I always like to watch Unbox video made by XDA. I have subscribed to the XDA TV channel on youtube, so that I don't missed out any of the video. However some of the video might super boring for most of the people. There is one person, which is Adam that I like in most particular. If he don't work as XDA developer, he could be stand-up comedian.

Anyway, here is the video of unboxing Samsung Galaxy S 4:


Don't forget to subscribe to XDA TV on youtube!

Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: XDA TV

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........