Sunday, January 16, 2011

Angry birds Walk-through part 3

I have posted Angry birds walk-through of level 1 [link] and level 2 [link][walk-through part1 link], now time for level 3. Remember this is spoiler, so don't watch it before you play level 3. :)




So here we go:
Angry Birds Walk-through -- Levels 3-1 to 3-5:


Angry Birds Walk-through -- Levels 3-6 to 3-10:


Angry Birds Walk-through -- Levels 3-11 to 3-15:


Angry Birds Walk-through -- Levels 3-16 to 3-21:


Also if you are on windows and haven't have angry bird, remember to get the angry birds for windows here. [link]

p/s: see all angry birds related post.

Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
Source: youtube, rovio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend, care for exchange link? I have added your link under my blog roll. Please visit me back and add my link.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........