Sunday, April 22, 2012

Google Plus with New Interface

Google+ have a new interface. I wonder it was the reason Chrome and Firefox keep on crashing on my computer. Anyway, everything back to normal the next day. I am login into Google+ again and found the new things in there.

The introduction video to new Google+:


I do noticed that posting links to it become faster, compare the old interface which sometimes it just hanging there without doing anything.

And the profile page is similar to Facebook Timeline, coincident or copy?

Anyway, click on the +1 button on the left column of this blog if you like this blog. :)

btw, today is Earth Day. Visit this link for more info:
www.earthday.org


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote this le

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........