Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pocket Sudoku

What I did after getting my own pocket PC? Look for freeware/free games. So the first game that I installed on my HTC touch is Pocket Sudoku.



Sometime I play sudoku on news paper, or on laptop. But with this Pocket Sudoku, I can play whenever I want (except driving and bath la, hehehe).

Since there is no left/right click on pocket PC compare to laptop/desktop, the clicking the number of rely on the clicking using stylus (boxes too small for finger). And select number by clicking on right bottom edge to change the number to fill in. You can choose the level of difficulty. you can find out how to play at its help.

It is freeware, so meaning it is FREE la!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........