Saturday, February 5, 2011

Angry Birds' Movie?

Yup, Rovio works with 20th Century Fox to come out an Angry Birds' Movie, coming soon in March 2011!
Rovio also gonna release Angry Birds Rio. This time is not Xmas or Halloween theme, but at another place, Rio, Brazil's 2nd largest city.

Watch the trailer after the jump:




In the mean time you can play Angry Birds if you are on Windows [link]. Or get it from Apple apps store or Android market or whatever your platform is, except WinMo. :P


Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :) source: Rovio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my friend, I just changed my domain name from permatalebakwangi.com to property-online.co.cc therefore i need you to change my link under your blogroll to be http://www.property-online.co.cc

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........