Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What is Google Fiber?

Do you want a 1000Mbit internet connection? I am sure everyone would want it. Google is going to offer that for US. What you have to do to get it? Watch this video:


I am still using the turtle speed of 'narrow'band (broadband) in Malaysia. Okay, there is UniFi, but it is super expensive for the average Malaysian's income. How fast (or slow) it is? Example:

This is the best one already.

More example here:
http://outdatedpenanguncle.blogspot.com/p/speed-test.html


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: youtube and my rant!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........