Saturday, March 2, 2013

[free] Lightning Launcher

Ever since I got my own SGS2, I have been using the stock ROM and stock launcher. Even though it is ICS, however the stock TouchWiz made by Samsung become super boring after few weeks of usage.

Therefore I started to look for different type of launchers. If you are fans of launchers, you should be familiar with apex launcher, nova launcher, and ADW launchers. By chance, I came across Light Launcher.

With less than 200kB, this should be the lightest launcher.


What I like about Lightning Launcher:
  • simple
  • very smooth
  • very fast
  • very light
  • very customizable
  • support gesture for some actions
  • can backup settings
  • FREE!
What I think Lightning Launcher could be better:
  • no support for icon packs just like apex/nova/adw [gonna missed out a lot of fun!]
  • too customizable that I was lost [I am Penang Uncle, okay?]
  • home and apps drawer share the same wallpapers [can't have one for each]

Get Lighting Launcher at Google Play

Update: If you want see some demo, here is a youtube video:



Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: wild wild web

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........