Tuesday, June 12, 2012

iOS6 announced by Apple

So what? I will continue support Android. Of course I am still using my HTC Touch which running on Windows Mobile! I am still looking for a new Android phone with the right price. Sorry, no SGS3, no HTC One X, no even close to SG Note. My price range is RM 1k (~US$314), that's all.

Have you noted that iOS interface since iOS one until iOS6 still looks the same? Of course, there are folders and notification. But yawn, iOS still looks the same, unless you jailbreak it and install something fancy like my brother which make every icon spin whenever you flip the page.

pic credit: pocketnow.com (even they think iOS is boring ow)

iOS6, so what?

Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: my rant

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........