Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kingdomality: who are you in Medival Kingdom

My friend forwarded me a link to a personality test. She did the questions on the website and have to do a report based on the result. So I just give it a try as well. 

Kingdomality was created based on a book called "Kingdomality: An Ingenious New Way to Triumph in Management". Meaning the purpose of the test is to encourage the sales of the book. The result of the test is show who are you in the time of Medieval.

pix source: kingdomality.com

My result is Dreamer-Minstrel. The result will also show the good and bad of each type of the character. You are not necessary to agree to what it is written on your character, but some of them will be true.

pix source: kingdomality.com

Anyway, this is just for your reference only. It would be an interesting topic to talk about for a few days within your office.

Go to this link to take your test:
http://www.kingdomality.com/


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: my neighbor at office

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........