Monday, July 18, 2011

Lazy monday

Monday again. Blue? Do you still using hotmail or Windows live account? Skydrive is online storage I am using now. Just to store all the cab files that I used install on my very outdated HTC Touch (this is windows mobile!). If you don't know what is Windows Mobile, there is nothing to miss, just forget it. :D

okay, skydrive, login to your hotmail or windows live account and look for skydrive on left top and start upload your files that you don't mind if people would steal it. This mean do not store your file that you put all your online account password. Just the files that you want to keep but don't want to waste your hard disk or external hard disk.


Have a nice week ahead!

update: btw, skydrive is 25G of disk space! Not a lot to some of us, but it is still a lot of files you can store there. :)

Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote this

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........