Thursday, July 14, 2011

Voice-dubbed Matrix and Star Wars

PC nowadays are pretty amazing, we can do a lot of stuffs that we cannot imagine we can do 20 years ago, at home, on our PC/laptop. Furthermore, we don't need to pay a lot of money to buy software, we can use freeware.
I am not sure how Matt Mulholland did it, but a lot of you guys should be able to do the same thing Matt doing here just using freeware.

Now the video, turn on your speaker or wear that earphone now. :)

'The Matrix' Lobby Scene


'Star Wars: Episode I' - Obi-wan & Qui-Gon vs Darth Maul




Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: youtube!

3 comments:

Kelvin said...

Ur blog is slow due to far many gadgets lah~

bbtoo said...

Hi there stopping by to read some new article here. Have a nice one

ahsiang said...

@Kelvin, that is partly true. I have found one of the code that link to a yahoo subsidiary site that is no longer exist, after remove that code, it is better now. However you are right, I am too greedy to put so many stuffs :D. I have moved some of them to a page.

@bbtoo, thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........