Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Samsung Galaxy W Service Manual

This is a service manual for Samsung Galaxy W (GT-I8150):



Or view/download it at google docs:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bw-SawS5x43KMDc5ODJkMGEtNWVmOC00NDhhLWI1MGQtMTQ2MjkzMDM5MTJk

Why do I post this? It is because I bought this phone for my wife and I am the service guy for the phone. Settings and apps, I will have to answer her questions and requests.

Warning: Service your Samsung Galaxy W at your own risk. Do not try it unless you know what is the risk. The best method to fix your SGW is to service it at Samsung authorized service center.

Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: the manual is posted by XDA member at:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1472623

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........