Friday, March 16, 2012

Turn on Car GPS on a Airplane

I wonder how much time you and I already spend on waste time posts on this blog, but who cares. Here is another waste time post, cost you less than 1 minutes and 20 seconds, not including the time to load this page and the video. :P

What happen if you turn on a car GPS navigation system on a airplane? You will get this:

Well, usually the on-flight infortainment system should have similar stuffs, but don't have the zoom in map like in car GPS. I might give it a try as well when I take a flight next time. :P


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/qo4pr/ever_wondered_what_a_gps_does_when_you_turn_it_on/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........