Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Junk mail from Hotmail team

My first email was with hotmail. I remember that first time I got into internet, the first thing I did was to open up a hotmail account! Well, time fly and this hotmail become a backup email only ever since I start using gmail. It was because hotmail was offering 100M or 200M of storage (READ: OFFER, gotta be joking) and my friend recommended gmail, which was 1G at that time.

Okay, fast forward to present, did hotmail ever improve? The storage have improved, I mean with skydrive, you get 25G! Not bad huh! But but but, today I was checking the hotmail, and I saw the only mail in junk folder is this one. Email from Hotmail team ended up at junk mail, pretty effective huh?


That's all, happy Tuesday!

Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
Source: me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........