Monday, November 21, 2011

Amazon Kindle Fire Teardown

Amazon Kindle Fire supposedly come out to compete with iPad. People who wish to get something like iPad but don't want to pay the high price, and do not want to buy no-name brand from China manufacturers, would consider Kindle Fire as the top choice.

With dual-core processor, Android 2.3 OS, WiFi, multi-touch display, looks like this is a good choice. If you need to update your facebook status where ever you go, then this is not a good choice since no 3G connectivity (WiFi is not available everywhere, okay?).

Okay, here is the teardown, enjoy!


If you prefer to read it at ifixit, here is the link:
Amazon Kindle Fire Teardown at iFixIt


Btw, I am trying out Android apps using BlueStacks on my Windows 7. BlueStacks is an Android emulator. Stay tune for the tutorial of it, or subscribe to RSS or follow me in blogger.

p/s: I found out the ifixit embed code always show up as 2 same ifixit windows, I have tried IE, FireFox and Chrome, all show same problem. I have no time to debug it, just ignore the 2nd one, it is the same ifixit.

Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: iFixIt for the teardown, I wrote the rest, okay?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........