Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nook Tablet Teardown

People at iFixIt must be very busy these few weeks with so many devices come to market within a short period. Barnes & Noble (is a online book store) come out Nook Tablet to fight with Amazon's Kindle Fire.

Equips with a dual-core OMAP, 1GM RAM, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Custom Android OS and supports upto 48GB of mini SD card, do you want to get one? I think I will still get an iPad2. :P



If you prefer to read it at iFixIt website, go to this link:
Nook Tablet Teardown at iFixIt website


Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: teardown from iFixIt, I wrote the rest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........