Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Facebook wall of shame

Facebook Facebook, how many of you out there are NOT using Facebook? I am still using Facebook because 99% of my friends use Facebook. So in order to get update of a friend, Facebook. In order to see the photo that my friend took with me, Facebook. How about you? Do you still use Facebook?

Here are some fact about Facebook (click image to enlarge):

Also see why you should quit Facebook :D
What you should quit Facebook
Video: why you should quit Facebook
More reason why you should quit Facebook
More Fact on Facebook

Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: http://dailyinfographic.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........