Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Danger of Smartphone

Ah... Smartphone. We are all tied up with it, be it from iPhone to Android, or some like me which still on Windows Mobile.
[I know some of you will yell, WHAT? Windows M*****?] Anyway, yes, I am still using my Windows Mobile. It is will working, what why would I want to change it? But anyway, I started to get to know about Android when I start playing with Android apk on the emulator called BlueStacks. And ever since I bought the Samsung Galaxy W for my wife, I have been the 'after-sales-service' guy for her.

What are the danger of using Smartphone for extensive of time? Read this:




Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: http://dailyinfographic.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........