Sunday, February 19, 2012

Waste time Sunday

It is Sunday in Penang. How about a waste time post on Sunday? I haven't do any waste time post on Sunday before, so here it is.

I am a Star Wars geek, I am very interested with anything to do with Star Wars. Evident:
1. I watched Star Wars movies for more than 10 times. Okay, only episode IV, V, and VI. Not so with I, II and III.
2. I followed the animated series "Clone Wars".
3. I subscribed to Star Wars official newsletters.

Alright, alright, I am not so Star Wars geek after all, otherwise I would join the "Star Wars Freeze Mob" at Queensbay Mall (Penang) yesterday. I don't buy any Star Wars toys and t-shirts. The only thing I bought was DVD. HAHA.

Wayne Dorrington uses icon to retold the story in Star Wars: Episode IV:
Click this link to View Full Illustration in another windows/tab

If you are lazy to read the long long pix in the link above, you can watch it in animation, made by Greg Burrus:

It is a almost 4 and half minutes video, that's why I call this post a waste time post! :P

Stay tune for Star Wars: Episode V and VI on tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: http://waynedorrington.blogspot.com/2011/02/star-wars-episode-iv-retold-in.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........